Thursday 5 March 2015

18 Titles in Motion

 It's fairly simple to create your own title using the program Motion. When you load up the program you have 4options to choose from; view the quick tours, begin with an online tutorial, start with a template and start a new project. The first two options are learning tools for the last 2. If you're a novice at using Motion like I am then that's okay too, you can use the third option which enables you to choose from a multitude of templates on a basic but effective title sequence. As a group we also considered this but we agreed that an integrated title sequence into the film would be more 'proffesional'.
If you take your time to learn the tips and tricks of Motion then you can start a new project and create everything from scratch, the problem here is it will take up a lot of time to get something you yourself will like. I created the title sequence below with the help of templates.
Even if you do use a template you can edit the layers of that template according to how you see it fit. For my own I actually liked the contrast and colour of the template so I kept it the same and simply changed the text to what I wanted it to be. Lastly, I also changed the title's animation into a flip from a fade. Once you get the hang of it, your time on Motions will be effective and with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment